Over a Hundred ThousandCopies Sold!



Salacious is yet another explosive collection of erotic short stories by Tilly Rivers. As the GAWA “Writer of the year” she once again proves why she is the best in the industry!


Derek Downsland, Manhattan, NY Says:
Tilly Rivers, hats off to you…you are the real thing…I love your prose, your attitude and you girl not only are the "Sex Goddess" but the best erotica queen of ink I have ever had the privilege to read and interview.
Reprinted with permission from Peter Brooks Publications Inc
Straight Talk Magazine Publications Luc Debar Quotes: “I know this, after reading Tilly Rivers’ book I could not wait to meet the face behind the prose. I was not disappointed. She is a sweet combination of lady, talent, intelligence and sexual lure. Tilly Rivers is the flame that draws you the moth into her lure, and it was my pleasure to meet her.”
Reprinted with permission from Straight Talk Publications